RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

THE BEST FORUM RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER and share Bot, cheats, hacks, exploits, games, tips and tricks, cheat engine, guide, latest cheat, tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
GET VIP MEMBER
RF Online RF Online hacks private server
LIKE US
Keywords
cheat 2014 dodge RFONLINE Eagle hack saga patch download terbaru 2011 beatles 2012 skyrim engine emperor dupe darkness planet naruto eboot injector 2013 lostsaga lost online
Latest topics
» LostSaga .iop Extractor, Editor Tool
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 pm by sazfhi

» Playstation 3 Online Pass and Rap File
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am by scoolharis

» RFLogin 2.7 for RFOnline (flyhack, wallhack, speedhack, zoomhack, lvlhack)
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 pm by iamlegend05

» Hack GM|1 Hit All Weapon|Wh|Ammo Jutaan|Brust All| Aimbot Datar Auto H
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am by applefire

» Cheat Lost Saga Unlimeted Skill Passive, Anti Hit Perfect, Kebal, Freeze CSD/Dungeon, HackShop Dan Masih Banyak Lagi
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm by SantaLINU

» Cheat Lost Saga VIP No Delay Skill , Unlimeted HP, 1 Hit CSD Dungeon
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm by SantaLINU

» cheat lost saga fullhack
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm by rian.kinki

» cara jd vip
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm by haxerme

» Bounty Hounds Online hacking tool
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm by jackbauer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
[GM]HASAN
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_vote_lcapRF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_voting_barRF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_vote_rcap 
Admin
RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_vote_lcapRF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_voting_barRF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   I_vote_rcap 
[GM]POCAY
[GM]ICANG
[GM]DONI
[GM]AGUNG
[GM]TETOR
[GM]AWENG
[GM]ARIF
angelmagetsu
Statistics
We have 3186 registered users
The newest registered user is devcrime

Our users have posted a total of 3547 messages in 1234 subjects
Most active topics
[SERVER] RF Avengers Golden Age
RF Striker Version 1.1.3 Release
RF Babel 2.2.4 ROTL Let the Flame Begin Exspansion V.1
-= RF Ethernal War 2.2.3.2 =-
RF ONLINE LAST REFUGE 2.2.3.2 GOLDEN AGE
RF Dynasty PVP 2.2.3 [LokaL]
[SERVER] RF RankBR 2.2.3 PVP
RF Priority Oficial Black Edition/PVP
cheat lost saga fullhack
RF Amazon 2.2.4 Feel the Revenge of The Fallen Exspansion 1.0

RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release

Go down 
+4
[GM]Haponxd
[GM]EasterDay
angelmagetsu
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Jumlah posting : 200
Lokasi : HELL

RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   Empty
PostSubject: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:27 pm

RFOnline RF Warrior 2.2.5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The first and only bot for INGAME RFOnline. InGame (in-game) means that you can use all its functions right in the game client! And not only you, he can control your character and the game client!
And this is not some auto-clicker is a complete program that allows
much easier (like cheating, and quite legal functions) and largely
automate the game.
In addition to the auto-leveling, the program allows you to make your character invisible and completely disable the mobs attack! That is, your character sees and no one in this case it can attack mobs without the possibility of a loss to answer:

The windows are running with RFLogin , it is required for invisibility

The most charm lies in the fact that this function has a robot.
That is, he may, being invisible, and choose to attack the mobs, thus
giving you an opportunity not to participate in and shakes her character
CAM. See how simple the process is seen (passing by) character:

In the video, invisible bot chooses himself and attacking mobs. Let me remind you that this video shot today on the server RFOnline.ru with Frost and his latest updates.
Imagine you do not need banks, you do not need clothes, you're not afraid that you merge, you can use all these functions into the dungeon!
In addition to this long-awaited features to the bot ingeym RFWarrior
added a scripting language that allows you to automate virtually any
gameplay (drain exp, lvl 1-40 leveling, farming, pumping animus and
buffs, and so on). You can write scripts independently, but can use already existing in the following section: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The program also has the following features:

• THide (uberdodzh and complete invisibility of the character) - as shown in the video above
  • FireGuard hack (for those who have forgotten the password fayrgvarda, details here ).
  • The scripting language
  • Turn off the monsters attack the second method is compatible with RFLogin - Article
  • Protecting the character attacks the mobs. Video number 1 , Video number 2 (Including a dungeon, the mobs will not attack you) - after fixing flayhaka works only compatible with volhakom - Article
  • Ability to run away with a turret. Video (After fixing flayhaka to Offe does not work)
  • Auto-pumping in more than one window * (with auto-selection of loot c filter and auto-buff.) Video number 1 , Video number 2
  • Luther Auto
  • Filtering loot (shows only the loot that you need)
  • Informing the appearance of the characters in the line of sight. Screenshot (And the program sees the characters for a while before you can visually see each other)
  • Instant out of the game (you disconnect the game server, not just close the game client - that's a real disconnect instant)
  • Ability to see the grind of things all around the characters (and what exactly they dressed - the name and type of things.) Screenshot
  • Opportunity to see what specific things (type, level, name) dressed to the surrounding characters. Screenshot
  • Opportunity to see other people's mines. Screenshot
  • Free receiving any premium in any number of things. Video (They can do with eternal)
  • Being able to see invizerov
  • Ability to turn off the surrounding textures (all white or transparent)
  • Being able to see all incoming and outgoing packets (in decrypted form)
  • Auto-clicks on the F-keys
  • LVL-Haq (level change visually in the game client). Allows you to bypass client-side constraints in terms of (mines, deposits, turrets, some locations, and so on)
  • Stealth-function (allows you to change the names of all the program files). Allows you to hide the program from possible checks (in the future) of Frost.
* - To use this feature, you must be able to run multiple windows of the game client. For example, using RFLogin

All of the above-described features are tested and are working on RFOnline.ru protected FROST. Also confirmed the efficiency of the program (according to user programs) on the servers:

Can you ban for the program?
This is the main question that everyone asks to use ingeym bot .. The mere use of the program is absolutely palitsya. It does not change any of the game client files, working with already running the game. A Stealth feature allows you to replace the names of all files in a completely random person RFWarrior.
Slide-action (auto-attack, auto-clicks, auto-selection of subjects) of logs to burn unrealistic, because All actions are performed is your game client. The remaining features are quite bespalevny.

Conditions for obtaining the program:
The program is purchased for 5 months. Cost of program: 1200 WMR or Yandex-money (or 600kk play money - the price may be greater on different servers). Extension for another 5 months at a discount of 60%.
The cost of a license for one year - 2000 rubles.
Cost of license with the ability to send any packets the game server and game client - 3000 rubles.
Discount for botovodov (owners RFRudokop) 300 rubles.
The man who bought the cheat gets an opportunity to hide from wiki.rf-cheats.ru any character!

For all questions can contact the ICQ 473-692

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rfonline.forumotion.net
angelmagetsu

angelmagetsu

Jumlah posting : 117
Lokasi : [GM]angelmagetsu

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 am

work in client 2.2.3 or 2.2.3.2
Back to top Go down
[GM]EasterDay

[GM]EasterDay

Jumlah posting : 89
Lokasi : [GM]EasterDay

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm

work on all rf official server
Back to top Go down
http://phrack.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn Jumlah posting : 200
Lokasi : HELL

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 pm

also work on all rf private server 2 for all version

For all questions can contact the ICQ 473-692
Back to top Go down
https://rfonline.forumotion.net
[GM]Haponxd

[GM]Haponxd

Zodiac : Capricorn Jumlah posting : 98
Lokasi : Behind you :D

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 am

wow!
Back to top Go down
chodet123

Jumlah posting : 1

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:49 pm

ini nih yg gua cari cari :naisinfo
Back to top Go down
cybercere

Jumlah posting : 2

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 am

berat gak ya download dari rumah
Back to top Go down
dap0nk

dap0nk

Zodiac : Cancer Jumlah posting : 13
Lokasi : lionking

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:22 am

link downloadnya nongol plizzz,..........

:puyengs :puyengs :puyengs
Back to top Go down
[GM]DONI
Admin
[GM]DONI

Zodiac : Pisces Jumlah posting : 162
Lokasi : Di Hatimu

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

NIce, Thx
:2thumbup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release    RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release   Empty

Back to top Go down

RF WarriorS Version 2.2.5 Release
Page 1 of 1