RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

THE BEST FORUM RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER and share Bot, cheats, hacks, exploits, games, tips and tricks, cheat engine, guide, latest cheat, tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
GET VIP MEMBER
RF Online RF Online hacks private server
LIKE US
Keywords
download dodge saga 2011 naruto cheat planet online 2014 lostsaga eboot hack lost patch 2012 Eagle beatles engine dupe 2013 emperor injector RFONLINE skyrim terbaru darkness
Latest topics
» LostSaga .iop Extractor, Editor Tool
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 pm by sazfhi

» Playstation 3 Online Pass and Rap File
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am by scoolharis

» RFLogin 2.7 for RFOnline (flyhack, wallhack, speedhack, zoomhack, lvlhack)
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 pm by iamlegend05

» Hack GM|1 Hit All Weapon|Wh|Ammo Jutaan|Brust All| Aimbot Datar Auto H
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am by applefire

» Cheat Lost Saga Unlimeted Skill Passive, Anti Hit Perfect, Kebal, Freeze CSD/Dungeon, HackShop Dan Masih Banyak Lagi
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm by SantaLINU

» Cheat Lost Saga VIP No Delay Skill , Unlimeted HP, 1 Hit CSD Dungeon
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm by SantaLINU

» cheat lost saga fullhack
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm by rian.kinki

» cara jd vip
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm by haxerme

» Bounty Hounds Online hacking tool
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm by jackbauer

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
[GM]HASAN
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_vote_lcapPS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_voting_barPS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_vote_rcap 
Admin
PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_vote_lcapPS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_voting_barPS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader I_vote_rcap 
[GM]POCAY
[GM]ICANG
[GM]DONI
[GM]AGUNG
[GM]TETOR
[GM]AWENG
[GM]ARIF
angelmagetsu
Statistics
We have 3186 registered users
The newest registered user is devcrime

Our users have posted a total of 3547 messages in 1234 subjects
Most active topics
[SERVER] RF Avengers Golden Age
RF Striker Version 1.1.3 Release
RF Babel 2.2.4 ROTL Let the Flame Begin Exspansion V.1
-= RF Ethernal War 2.2.3.2 =-
RF ONLINE LAST REFUGE 2.2.3.2 GOLDEN AGE
RF Dynasty PVP 2.2.3 [LokaL]
[SERVER] RF RankBR 2.2.3 PVP
RF Priority Oficial Black Edition/PVP
cheat lost saga fullhack
RF Amazon 2.2.4 Feel the Revenge of The Fallen Exspansion 1.0

PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]ICANG

[GM]ICANG

Zodiac : Aquarius Jumlah posting : 171

PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader   PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm

UPDATE: PS3 Game Updates v1.04 has been released, which includes several fixes. The master of the PS3Tools, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
has just released another application, PS3 Game Updates v1.0. The new
application that download PS3 game updates, was actually inspired by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Of course, aldostools has added his own features to his application,
like the ability to clearly see which games patches require 3.56+
firmware. There has been plenty more added as well, so be sure to take a
look at the information below to find out more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
About NAME:

My new tool... (beta)

I really liked the trueicecold's PS3 Game Updater 1.41, but I wanted a couple of new features... so I made my own "PS3 Game Updates 1.0"...

Features:
-The title id field accepts many formats of title id (eg: title id
with/without dash, content id, URL of pkgs, etc). Also supports search
game by name.
-The title id field also accepts the path of GAMES or the IP of the PS3 (to scan multiple games).
-Show game patches 3.56+ in a different color (pink).
-Auto-detects game patches already downloaded (search in PS3_UPDATE,
PS3_EXTRAS, and in the default download path) and show them in gray.
-Asks for confirmation to download patches 3.56 or higher. Required
firmware version is appended to the name of the file (for 3.56+).
-Show game cover and game description even if the game does not have updates.

Downloads:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (no installer, just EXE)

Required: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (not needed if you already use his other tools)

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tthousand's notes - Currently, this tool is not working
for me (and perhaps I am the only one experiencing the error); I am
receiving Error code: '70' - access denied. I have already
contacted aldostools about the problem, so feel free to try it out for
yourselves and see if you have better luck than I did.
Back to top Go down

PS3 Game Updates v1.04 - Game Update Downloader
Page 1 of 1