RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

THE BEST FORUM RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER and share Bot, cheats, hacks, exploits, games, tips and tricks, cheat engine, guide, latest cheat, tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
GET VIP MEMBER
RF Online RF Online hacks private server
LIKE US
Keywords
planet eboot beatles online Eagle dupe patch saga RFONLINE cheat 2013 hack lost engine 2011 2012 2014 naruto lostsaga terbaru emperor injector dodge skyrim download darkness
Latest topics
» LostSaga .iop Extractor, Editor Tool
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 pm by sazfhi

» Playstation 3 Online Pass and Rap File
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am by scoolharis

» RFLogin 2.7 for RFOnline (flyhack, wallhack, speedhack, zoomhack, lvlhack)
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 pm by iamlegend05

» Hack GM|1 Hit All Weapon|Wh|Ammo Jutaan|Brust All| Aimbot Datar Auto H
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am by applefire

» Cheat Lost Saga Unlimeted Skill Passive, Anti Hit Perfect, Kebal, Freeze CSD/Dungeon, HackShop Dan Masih Banyak Lagi
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm by SantaLINU

» Cheat Lost Saga VIP No Delay Skill , Unlimeted HP, 1 Hit CSD Dungeon
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm by SantaLINU

» cheat lost saga fullhack
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm by rian.kinki

» cara jd vip
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm by haxerme

» Bounty Hounds Online hacking tool
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm by jackbauer

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
[GM]HASAN
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_vote_lcapTUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_voting_barTUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_vote_rcap 
Admin
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_vote_lcapTUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_voting_barTUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps I_vote_rcap 
[GM]POCAY
[GM]ICANG
[GM]DONI
[GM]AGUNG
[GM]TETOR
[GM]AWENG
[GM]ARIF
angelmagetsu
Statistics
We have 3186 registered users
The newest registered user is devcrime

Our users have posted a total of 3547 messages in 1234 subjects
Most active topics
[SERVER] RF Avengers Golden Age
RF Striker Version 1.1.3 Release
RF Babel 2.2.4 ROTL Let the Flame Begin Exspansion V.1
-= RF Ethernal War 2.2.3.2 =-
RF ONLINE LAST REFUGE 2.2.3.2 GOLDEN AGE
RF Dynasty PVP 2.2.3 [LokaL]
[SERVER] RF RankBR 2.2.3 PVP
RF Priority Oficial Black Edition/PVP
cheat lost saga fullhack
RF Amazon 2.2.4 Feel the Revenge of The Fallen Exspansion 1.0

TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]ARIF

[GM]ARIF

Zodiac : Capricorn Jumlah posting : 153

TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps Empty
PostSubject: TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps   TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:08 am

ATTENTION:
Please Do at your Own Risk, There is a chance for Brick if you are not
Sure about this or your system is compatible or not Please Avoid this
and Wait for new One
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

After Testing with some bricked Slim consoles ( from updating to
CFW4.21 ) with different friends and testers around the world,
I can confirm that Bricked consoles can be recovered back to CFW3.55 even if you didn't have a NOR Dump/Backup .

Requirements are:
1- a Hardware Flasher so you can read/write to the PS3 NOR flash
2- A Dongle with PSgrade payload (any old jailbreak dongle + PSGrade hex will do) used to Enter Factory Service Mode (FSM)
3- Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7 PUP

for more details about Recovering from the Brick please check this new thread ----> Brick-Recovery Procedure from CFW4.21 back to CFW3.55

Note:
- I didn't receive any Brick report from any FAT PS3 that updated to CFW4.21, so it seems FAT consoles are not being affected by the bug.

- Apparently only the last downgradable Slim models are affected (CECH-25xx with Datecode 1A and base FW version = 3.50)

- I Also know that there are also few Slims that bricked with model CECH-20xx but 90% of the reports were model
(CECH-25xx with Datecode 1A and base FW version = 3.50).

- The Brick may be caused by the boot-loaders not being written correctly into the NOR during the Update process.

Please note also that all the above info may not be 100% accurate,
things are still being worked on so nothing is confirmed at all and I don't promise anything about an updated CFW.

-RogerO

DO NOT INSTALL THIS IF YOUR CONSOLE MEET FOLLOWING CONDITION.

This CFW doesn't have LV1 checks disabled and can't be installed on Downgraded PS3 consoles unless you have Dehashed/Reset Syscon Properly (if you're not sure about your PS3, Dehash it anyway to avoid any risk) (See Dehasing tutorial Below)

Remember Before You Install

1. Always make a NOR/Nand dump using multiMAN or memdump before installing this CFW to have a recovery backup in case of any bricks.Having a valid NOR/Nand dump is an essential step before upgrading, because you will always have a way to recover (using hardware flashers) when you have a valid dump.
  2. ** A Hardware Flasher alone without a valid dump cannot fix your bricked PS3 **
  3. Always use the Recovery Menu while installing this CFW to avoid possible bricks (XMB update works, but Recovery Menu is safer).
  4. TrueBlue CFW users must update back to OFW3.55 before installing this CFW to avoid possible bricks.

Dehashing
Tutorial if you are not sure your console is compatible Use this method
if you are on 3.55 CFW CEX, all Downgraded Console and All other will
work fine by Dehashing

Spoiler:

To "Dehash the PS3" (Reset the syscon) and have the PS3 back to normal safer mode like any original ( non Downgraded ) PS3, here are the steps :

First Install Rogero CFW 3.x

1- After completing the downgrade process and having Rogero CFW 3.x up
and running, make sure you have the Blu-Ray drive attached or the QA
Toggle package won't work.
2- Download the Rebug QA_Toggle package from here ---> toggle_qa.pkg

Code: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 3- Put the "toggle_qa.pkg" on USB and Install it on the PS3.
4- Run the "Rebug Toggle QA" from XMB, the screen will go Black and you
will see HDD Led activity then if all went fine you will hear one Beep
and the PS3 will Restart back to XMB.
5- If you want to make sure QA flag was set, go to "Network Settings" then apply the following key combo (all at the same time):

L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down

You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.

6- Now that you have QA flag set, Turn Off your PS3 and Turn it back on but into "Recovery Menu"

This Step is very important, it have to be from "Recovery Menu" and not a normal Update from XMB or the PS3 will Brick.

Here is how to access it:
a. Turn off Playstation®3.
b. Turn it on and keep Holding The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
c. Once the System has been shutdown, Turn it on again and keep Holding
The power button down (you will hear 1 beep first, keep holding) until
you hear 2 consecutive beeps
d. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
e. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
f. The Recovery menu will pop up.
g. Last Option #6 is what you must use "System Update"

7- Now you must have any 3.55 OFW or CFW with original (non Patched) LV1 in your "USB:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP", or Use Kmeaw.

8- Select the last option of the Recovery Menu --> System Update,
then when prompted press and hold "Start+Select" for 5 seconds to start
the update.

Once finished the PS3 will restart into XMB with the Syscon hashes reset back to 3.55 in both "ros0" and "ros1" and your PS3 is back like any original/non Downgraded PS3 that can use any CEX/DEX Fw without having to worry about disabling LV1 checks.

v1.00 changes

• This is a 4.21CFW spoofed to version 4.25 to allow SEN access
  • It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55 OFW/CFW/MFW
  • It was tested using a hardware flasher and no bricks or any problems at all were encountered
  • It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
  • Games must be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and not from app_home
  • Current 3.55 homebrew application can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly.
  • Downgrading back to 3.55 is always possible using hardware flashers and will be tested soon using software methods.

v1.09 changes
- Compatibility problem with some Slim models (CECH-25xx) is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- Many other fixes from version 1.00 for a better performance and added stability.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can’t be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21.

4.30 CFW v1.02 changes (More Stable Version but still chances to brick as always in every new version)
- The PS3~dev_blind.zip fix is now Pre-patched in the PUP itself.
- Fixed the bug of "Corrupted Data" on installation from Recovery encountered by some users.
- Added the Cinavia Disabled files into the PUP.
- Updated multiMAN to the latest 04.10.00 build in the package.
- Added the new simple to install PlayStation home fix to the package too.

CFW v1.03 changes (Same As V1.02 but, Removed the Cinavia Disabled
files and reverted back to the original files due to some Video Playback
problems detected. )

4.30 CFW v1.04 changes (More Stable Version but still chances to brick as always in every new version)
- Removed all the Demo Mode nodes from XMB (No more demonstration mode messages).
- Added some fixes to the PUP to eliminate many "Data Corrupted" messages from different installation methods.
- Updated the PlayStation Home Fix Package to v1.04, Now PS Home Icon will be installed to the TV/Video Category.

Rogero 4.30 CFW v1.04

Code: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OR
Version 1.04 PUP MD5: 5d70eefef8eaad0ea627bb861dafb187
Version 1.04 PUP Size : 192 MB (201,449,219 bytes)

Rogero 4.30 CFW v1.03

OR:
OR
Version 1.03 PUP MD5: 8ea5e60064e1a5ae8066f8c9d43b91be
Version 1.03 PUP Size: 192 MB (201,449,227 bytes)

ROGERO CFW 4.30: HERE YOU GO

Code: Download Link: Rogero_CEX4.30_V1.00 Full Pack
OR:
MD5:7ef38c26482465b939a8ab5e960f165c
Size: 192 MB (201,435,915 bytes)
ROGERO CFW 4.21: HERE YOU GO
Downoad

OR
OR
MD5 : 49d80e07fc1f5ca1b0840e02e94635db
Version: V1.09
OR
MD5:e777351e788a7eb4007a2280abca7fbd
Would You like to Say Thanks To Me
Please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Say Thanks

1. Plug a USB stick into your computer. (Make sure its FAT32)
  2. Create a folder in the root of the USB stick called PS3
  3. Create a folder inside the PS3 folder called UPDATE
  4. Like This: TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps 1
  5. Download Rogero_CEX4.21_v1 Rename PS3UPDAT.PUP
  6. Copy PS3UPDAT.PUP to the directory UPDATE that you just created on the USB stick
  7. Go to Recovery Menu. By, Turn Off PS3, Press and HOLD Power Button Untill PS3 Start and Turn off
  8. Press and Hold Power Button Again Until you hear Two Beeps, Release your Hand and Now you are in Recovery Mode
  9. Plug the USB stick into your PS3
  10. Follow Instructions and You are Good to Go.

Backup Manager

1. Currently Only One BackUp Manager Support that is Multiman
  2. Download From :

3. Install it and Enjoy

Would You like to Say Thanks To Me
Please [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Say Thanks
<blockquote data-iceapc="1" data-iceapw="11" class="postcontent lastedited">

Last edited by romaan; 12th November 2012 at 03:04 AM.

</blockquote> Would You like to Say Thanks Or +Rep Please Click TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps Reputation-40b Icon at Bottom Left of My Post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps Rules[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps Rules
Credits are not a requirement for
posting content. None of the 99% of uploaders on this site post
credits. It is not a requirement. Listing credits is by choice if you
want to post them or not.
TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps Kula-o
Back to top Go down

TUT Rogero CEX- 4.30 and 4.21 CFW Installation and Safe Steps
Page 1 of 1