RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFONLINE.ACE.ST TALK ABOUT ALL RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

THE BEST FORUM RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER and share Bot, cheats, hacks, exploits, games, tips and tricks, cheat engine, guide, latest cheat, tutorials

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
GET VIP MEMBER
RF Online RF Online hacks private server
LIKE US
Keywords
2012 lostsaga naruto online lost cheat download 2013 planet dupe darkness engine 2014 hack 2011 dodge terbaru Eagle RFONLINE beatles saga eboot skyrim injector patch emperor
Latest topics
» LostSaga .iop Extractor, Editor Tool
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:43 pm by sazfhi

» Playstation 3 Online Pass and Rap File
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am by scoolharis

» RFLogin 2.7 for RFOnline (flyhack, wallhack, speedhack, zoomhack, lvlhack)
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 pm by iamlegend05

» Hack GM|1 Hit All Weapon|Wh|Ammo Jutaan|Brust All| Aimbot Datar Auto H
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am by applefire

» Cheat Lost Saga Unlimeted Skill Passive, Anti Hit Perfect, Kebal, Freeze CSD/Dungeon, HackShop Dan Masih Banyak Lagi
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm by SantaLINU

» Cheat Lost Saga VIP No Delay Skill , Unlimeted HP, 1 Hit CSD Dungeon
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:56 pm by SantaLINU

» cheat lost saga fullhack
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:34 pm by rian.kinki

» cara jd vip
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm by haxerme

» Bounty Hounds Online hacking tool
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:50 pm by jackbauer

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
[GM]HASAN
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_vote_lcapHow to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_voting_barHow to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_vote_rcap 
Admin
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_vote_lcapHow to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_voting_barHow to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed I_vote_rcap 
[GM]POCAY
[GM]ICANG
[GM]DONI
[GM]AGUNG
[GM]TETOR
[GM]AWENG
[GM]ARIF
angelmagetsu
Statistics
We have 3186 registered users
The newest registered user is devcrime

Our users have posted a total of 3547 messages in 1234 subjects
Most active topics
[SERVER] RF Avengers Golden Age
RF Striker Version 1.1.3 Release
RF Babel 2.2.4 ROTL Let the Flame Begin Exspansion V.1
-= RF Ethernal War 2.2.3.2 =-
RF ONLINE LAST REFUGE 2.2.3.2 GOLDEN AGE
RF Dynasty PVP 2.2.3 [LokaL]
[SERVER] RF RankBR 2.2.3 PVP
RF Priority Oficial Black Edition/PVP
cheat lost saga fullhack
RF Amazon 2.2.4 Feel the Revenge of The Fallen Exspansion 1.0

How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]ARIF

[GM]ARIF

Zodiac : Capricorn Jumlah posting : 153

How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed Empty
PostSubject: How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed   How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi, As I see many user asking how to know our profile ID for placing DLC files,

here is the Noob Proof Tutorial for getting your ID without using any extra Tool or pkg.

1. Go to Settings > System > System Information
2. Press simultaneously R1 + L1 + DPad Left + Square for a few seconds
3. Release those buttons then immediately press the start button (and keep it held)
4. While holding the start button, click DPad_Left once to have the menu stay up on it's own

In below Image you can see the User ID 0000001

How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed 32539d1326441350-img0008dx
<blockquote data-iceapc="1" data-iceapw="11" class="postcontent lastedited">

Last edited by romaan; 18th January 2012 at 06:36 AM.

</blockquote> Would You like to Say Thanks Or +Rep Please Click How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed Reputation-40b Icon at Bottom Left of My Post

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed Rules[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed Rules
Credits are not a requirement for posting content. None of the 99% of uploaders on this site post credits. It is not a requirement. Listing credits is by choice if you want to post them or not.
How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed Kula-o
Back to top Go down

How to Get Your User ID For ReActPSN Noob Friendly with Image No extra Tool Needed
Page 1 of 1